Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Tale as Old as Time...

I got a free movie ticket from my Disney Rewards to go see Beauty and the Beast 3D, so I decided to take Bella today.  Nanny came along for the excitement.  This is only the second time Bella has gone to an actual movie theater to see a show (the first time was to see Tangled with cousins, Ann and Nellie).  This was also the first time all 3 of us had ever watched a movie in 3D so we were pretty excited.  I wasn't sure how Bella would do with the glasses.  She surprised me and left them on the whole time, well after I realized that I was wearing hers and she had mine.  The guy didn't tell me he was giving me 2 different sizes...LOL.  Here we are looking stylish!



Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies so of course, I loved it!!  Bella did too.  We had to take a potty break during the movie and she tells me, "Mommy, I like this movie.  I even like the scarey guy (the beast)."  She's so funny!!  We had such a great day.  I think our next adventure is going to be bowling!!

No comments: