Friday, January 20, 2012

Bieber Fever

My 3 year old loves Justin Bieber!!  Awhile back Jenn and I rented the Never Say Never movie and Bella watched it with us.  That's when it all started.  After that, she would point out posters and dolls at the store. Then she started asking to watch him on the computer.  Now, she would sit and watch videos of him all day long if I would let her.  She's caught the fever...LOL  So the other day as she was watching a video on youtube and singing along with it, I hid the camera so I could record her (if she sees me with it in my hands she stops doing anything).  I was able to catch her and if you listen closely you can hear her.  I don't know what I'm gonna do with this girl!


Then, a couple weeks ago, they added the Never Say Never movie to Netflix and Bella wanted to watch it tonight.  She started dancing and singing, plus she took the guitar for the Wii and started "playing" it along to the music.  Luckily I had the camera nearby to catch her in the act.


Can you tell there is never a dull moment in this Standeford house :)

No comments: