Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Got my Husband Back!!

Jason took No-Shave November to the extreme again this year (except I think this time it was longer) and didn't shave for at least 3 months.  At first, I liked it.  About a month ago, I started to despise it.  It was unsightly to say the least.  So this is what he looked like a few days ago...


I told you it looked terrible.  I got out the clippers and started to work some magic.  This is what it looked like half way through...


 Doesn't he look like Zach Galifianakis from The Hangover??  Next it was time for the beard to go...


Ladies and gentlemen....I have my husband back!!  It's so nice to see his handsome face again.  Maybe next year he won't go to this extreme again, but I won't hold my breath!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Soooo much better, lol

Standeford Stories said...

Wow! That was crazy long! Looks lots better...now he needs a nap because he looks exhausted.