Sunday, February 5, 2012

She's Been Found!!

For Bella's first birthday she received a "Little Mommy" baby doll.  She grew to love it and eventually started to call it "Baby Sister."  Back in November, Jenn, Bella, "Baby Sister" and I went to the Lighthouse Mall in Michigan City.  We did our shopping and went out for lunch.  That was the last day I remember seeing Bella's doll.  A few days later, she was asking for her.  I searched the house from top to bottom, my vehicle and even the garage and could not find "Baby Sister" anywhere.  I had to break the news to Bella that "Baby Sister" was lost and I was afraid we had left her at the mall.  She was upset, so I promised if I ever found a doll at the store that looked just like it I would get it for her.  She eventually got over the lose and started to play with her other babies, every now and then still asking about "Baby Sister" and if she was still at the mall.  Well fast forward to three days ago.  Jason decided to clean out his car.  It was so packed full of junk for work that Bella could hardly ride in it with him.  Well as he was cleaning, guess who he came across...BABY SISTER!!  Bella was so excited that she was home!!  She was concerned that the baby was cold and really hungry so she had to "feed" her and get her warmed up.

We had a very happy reunion and I'm sure we will take extra precaution next time "Baby Sister" goes with us anywhere.  Don't want to loose her again!

No comments: